Oral Health America, a community health awareness group, has revealed that 82 percent of adults are uninformed about the role infectious bacteria can play in tooth decay or cavities. Additionally, almost three out of five children aged 12 to 19 are reported to have tooth decay. In light of June being National Smile Month, Dr. Sindledecker, Dr. Saltz, and our team at Sindledecker Dentistry want to emphasize the importance of maintaining good oral hygiene between office visits.
To ensure your family’s smiles remain healthy and beautiful for years to come, remember to:
- Brush at least twice a day using fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss daily to clean between your teeth.
- Maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Limit your consumption of sugary foods and drinks.
- Attend scheduled appointments with Dr. Sindledecker and Dr. Saltz.
For more insights into healthy home care habits, don’t hesitate to inquire with our team during your next appointment or reach out to us on Facebook!