BOTOX® & Dermal Fillers
There is no better complement to a beautiful smile than great looking skin. At Sindledecker Dentistry in Boca Raton, you can benefit from the most popular and effective FDA approved wrinkle fighters to improve and prevent the noticable signs of aging: Botox, Dermal Fillers and Micro-Needling.
BOTOX® & Dermal Filler Services
Dr. Amanda Sindledecker uses BOTOX®, or Xeomin to safely, and effectively, relax facial muscles to correct existing lines and also to prevent new wrinkles from forming. It will improve the appearance of frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet and gummy smiles.
We use Dermal Fillers, such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Belotero, and Restylane, to reduce or eliminate wrinkles around the smile, lift the corners of the mouth, enhance lips and replace soft-tissue volume loss.
Micro-Needling with PRP: Automated micro-needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy) is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for the treatment of the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and the improvement of the skin’s texture, tone, and color. During this procedure, tiny needles are used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to aid in the production of collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process also results in a thicker epidermis with a softer appearance of wrinkles. The MicroPen Elite can improve the appearance of hyper-pigmentation as well as uneven skin tone, acne scars, traumatic scars and stretch marks.
A-PRP is a high concentration of platelets surrounded by its own plasma. A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient and the red cells are isolated from the platelet-rich plasma. Since we process the Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma (A-PRP) from the patient’s own blood, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or rejection.
Not only are there dental advantages to BOTOX® and dermal fillers, but also some benefits. These include:
- Safe and Proven
- FDA Approved
- No Downtime
- Long-lasting Results
- More youthful appearance
- Prevent the signs of aging
Being a certified dentist, Dr. Amanda Sindledecker has had a lot of experience when it comes to BOTOX® and dermal fillers. Some of her experience includes:
- Smile Makeover Expert
- Extensive training and knowledge of oral and oral-facial areas
- Comprehensive knowledge of facial muscle expression dynamics
- Highly experienced with BOTOX® injections and anesthetic options for comfortable treatments
- Consideration of dental and facial proportions before augmentation for optimal results
- Trained and accredited to augment with Botox and Dermal Fillers with the best techniques
- Can offer quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
Clinical Training and Accreditation
- Certified Member of the International Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- 2015 Annual IAFA Aesthetics Symposium
- IAFA Facial Anatomy and Cadaver Dissection
- Denta-Spa Seminar Advanced BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
- Denta-Spa Seminar Lip Augmentation and Platelet Rich Plasma / Micro-Needling
- Phlebotomy Certification